The story of the Eone Bradley watch is inspiring on many levels. A tactile watch that was originally designed solely for visually impaired people to enable them to tell the time by touch alone, the design team behind the Eone Bradley quickly realised that telling the time discreetly and appreciating its good design could also be enjoyed by sighted people. Following a successful Kickstarter campaign the Eone Bradley watch came to market, proudly named after Bradley Snyder, the gold medal winning American paralympian who lost his sight while serving for the US Navy in Afghanistan.
Winner of the Design Museum's Design of the Year award and one of the most critically acclaimed watches for decades, this is a watch built on innovation but with quality materials. Crafted from titanium two inner ball bearing acts as the minute hand and the outer ball bearing, found on the outside of the watch's bezel, lines up with the hour. Unlike other wristwatches, because the timepiece is designed to be touched there is no crystal lens sealing the casing.
- Dimensions: 40mm (diameter) / 11.5mm (thickness)
- Case Material: Standard Style - Titanium. Compass Style - Stainless Steel/Aluminium
- Wristband material: fabric/leather or stainless steel mesh
- Fitting: Wrist size 6 1/4 inches - 8 1/4 inches / 20mm width
- Water resistance: good for splashes or brief immersion in water, but not sufficient for water sports, swimming or bathing.
- Shock resistance: not intended to be worn during high level activity sports. The titanium casing is not scratch resistant.
- Black Mesh
- Silver Mesh
- Voyager Brown
- Model Name: Eone Bradley Watch
We ship all of our products worldwide:
|UK ||Estimated Delivery ||Price |
|Free Delivery ||2-5 days ||FREE |
|Express Next Day ||Next working day (if ordered before 1pm) ||£5.00 |
|Express Saturday ||Next available Saturday (if ordered before 1pm on Friday) ||£9.00 |
|Worldwide ||Estimated Delivery ||Price |
|EU Standard ||5-10 days ||FREE |
|EU Express ||1-3 Business Days ||Calculated during checkout |
|Rest of the World Standard ||7-14 days ||FREE |
|Rest of the World Express ||1-6 Business Days ||Calculated during checkout |
All orders ship from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.
Please note that tracking information is limited with standard shipping options.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (minus shipping if applicable).